Who says jewelry can’t be beautiful and delicious at the same time? String Cheerios on a piece of yarn or ribbon to create a delicious necklace!
Supplies you will need:
- String, yarn, or ribbon
- Cheerios (plain or sweetened or Fruit Loops)
- First, measure the string for two necklaces, (one for each of you) and cut it to the desired lengths. Be sure it’s loose and comfortable.
- Make a knot at one end of each string and then start threading your cheerios. Keep adding cheerios until the necklace is almost full.
- Tie the 2 ends of your friend’s necklace together. Then do the same for yours.
- Place the necklace over your head and start munching!
Note: Stringing cheerios may be challenging for your friend because the holes are pretty small. You may want to try using fruit loops since the holes are bigger. Also, your necklaces will be more colorful!
Source: FC International