This craft is a great idea for your friend to make as a gift for their Mom or Grandma. It’s also a good opportunity for your friend to express their creativity and explore new materials and textures.
Supplies you will need:
- Cardboard rolls (paper towel, toilet paper or wrapping paper)
- Extra empty paper towel roll
- Paint brush
- Craft gems and jewels
- Hair dryer (optional)
- Help your friend cut the cardboard roll to open it up and make it a cuff or “C” shape
- Cut the cuff into 2″ sections. Example: If you cut a paper towel roll into 2″ sections you would end up with 5 cuff bracelets.
- Your friend can paint the outside of the cuffs in their favorite color paint.
- Slide the painted cuffs onto the extra paper towel roll to let them dry without rolling over. To speed up the drying time, you can blow dry the roll or you can skip the paint step and use markers.
- Once the cuffs are ready, your friend can decorate the bracelets with glue, craft gems and sequins.
- Don’t forget to let us know how it went by commenting below. We’d love to see pictures of the finished cuffs!