This Q-tip craft is all about experimentation and creativity! Challenge your friend and yourself to see how many different ways you can print and paint with Q-tips.
Supplies you will need:
- Blocks/Toilet Paper Roll
- Masking tape
- Plastic plate or lid for paint
- First, lay down some newspaper to protect the surface from getting dirty and painted on.
- Then, tape bundles of 2, 3, and 4 Q-tips together. You may want to use a block or toilet paper roll to make things more interesting. Line the Q-tips up along something sturdy while you tape them so they’ll all be the same height when you stand them up.
- Next, place a shallow layer of paint in the plate, dip the Q-tips into the paint, and decorate the cardstock.
- See how many different kinds of prints you can make! Here are some print ideas: Use the tip and the side, Roll one end around, Roll both ends at the same time, Try holding multiple Q-tips together at the same time. If you find a print that you like, repeat them to create interesting patterns. Most important of all, have fun!