Time for some pampering! Make homemade lip-gloss with your friend!
Supplies you will need:
- 1 tablespoon solid vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon hot water
- 1 packet (¾ teaspoon – 1½ teaspoons, or enough to make 2 quarts) unsweetened flavored powdered drink mix, such as Kool-Aid
- Combine the shortening and honey in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the drink mix and water until the powder is dissolved.
- Then, stir the water mixture a drop or two at a time into the base mixture, until the gloss is colored and scented to your liking.
Now it’s time to get glamorous! Try it on and admire how beautiful you both look. Send us some pictures too!