DIY Dry Erase Board
Create a dry erase board with your friend. It’s fun to make and even more fun to use!
Supplies you will need:
- Plastic page protector
- 2 Sheets of card-stock
- Duct tape
- Dry erase markers
- Stack two sheets of card-stock together and slip them into the page protector.
- Cut a piece of duct tape the length of the page protector.
- Put the tape on the long side of the page protector so that it overlaps the top and bottom.
- Repeat for the remaining 3 sides.
- That’s it! Your board is ready to use!
Your friend can have a great time practicing drawing and you can use the board to play pictionary or make shape riddles together.