Create your own Marshmallow Shooter, using a balloon and a cup.
Supplies you will need:
- Paper/Plastic cup
- Rubber Band
- Mini Marshmallows/Pom-poms
- Using the scissors, help your friend cut off the bottom third of the cup and throw away. The remaining part of the cup should now be open on both ends and should be set aside.
- Take the balloon and tie a knot at the open end.
- Then, cut off about 1/2″ from the opposite end of the balloon.
- Now, stretch the balloon over the “drinking” end of the open cup you set aside.
- To launch, put the marshmallow/pom-pom inside the cup, right inside the center of the balloon knot. Now, help your friend aim the cup away from both of you and pull back on the outer base of the balloon and launch away!
That’s it! Now it’s time to do some launching!